Imari Hardon, MS, MHC-LP, EMDR Therapist
Online Mental Health Therapist to NYS Residents
Feeling stuck? Ready to rediscover your spark?
Imari Hardon is your guide to a vibrant, wholehearted you. She is a Mental Health Counselor with a twist. With a Master’s from New York University in Mental Health Counseling and a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University, her journey seamlessly blends the world of psychology and the performing arts. Forget about stuffy therapists’ experience; with Imari, you will get a judgment-free, genuine therapist/client connection, turning your therapy journey into an adventure, not a chore.
Whether you’re facing:
- Anxiety that whispers doubts in your ear
- Depression that dims your inner light
- Blocks holding back your artistic expression
- The whirlwind of ADHD/ADD
- Shadows from complex or developmental trauma
- Life transitions that feel like a maze
Imari uses the following treatment modalities and approaches:
- Psychodrama is a therapeutic technique that uses role-playing to help clients explore their emotions and relationships. It can help uncover hidden strengths and resilience.
- EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) is a therapy that helps clients process traumatic memories. It can help reduce the impact of trauma and increase resilience.
- IFS (internal family systems) is a therapy that helps clients understand and manage their internal conflicts with the different perspectives that they hold inside of themselves. It can help identify and unburn from past wounds.
- Narrative therapy is a therapy that helps clients create new stories about their lives. This can help change negative beliefs and patterns of behavior.
Imari believes in the transformative power of therapy: a journey that’s not just about fixing problems but about discovering your full potential.
Masters in Mental Health Counseling from New York University; Bachelor of Fine Arts in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University
MHC-LP #P116780 (NY)
Psychodynamic, Psychodrama, EMDR, IFS-informed, meditation, and Narrative therapy.
Individual Sessions for Young Adults (18-24) Adults (24+)
EMDRIA approved EMDR Basic Training; Practitioner of Psychodrama
$100 for a 60 Min Individual Session, $75 for a 45 min Individual session.
Aetna, Cigna, BC/BS, Optum, United Healthcare, Oxford, UMR, Oscar