The clinical therapist will provide online individual and group therapy to clients from Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation. Clinical therapy services include treating children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. We are looking for mental health therapists who work with adults (and welcome therapists who work with minors) and are social justice-minded. We provide the flexibility of working independently or obtaining support as needed from the group and individual case consultations.
We can assist in your professional development with supervision and consultations on an as-needed basis. We provide supervision to help Limited Permit holders to gain licensure as Licensed Mental Health Counselors. In addition, we provide EMDR consultation by an EMDRIA-approved consultant who can provide the needed consultation hours for EMDR certification.
Apply today if you want to be a part of a nurturing and supportive community of online therapists.
- Perform online clinical counseling services to clients of Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation, as scheduled and by company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to your client’s online sessions are required.
- When applicable, reliable attendance and timely arrival to work meetings, supervision, and consultation meetings.
- Be properly licensed or limited permit holder and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 48 hours (not counting pre-scheduled off days), whether such requests are made by email, phone, voicemail, or through the Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation website. Respond to such requests by having a 15 min consultation for services, providing a therapy session/evaluation, or simply responding to the client’s questions/concerns.
- When needed, communicate with a client’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.)
Timely complete or assure the completion of written records and forms for each patient including, but not limited to:
- Initial client consent and policy forms signed by the client, intake notes, progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, discharge notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time to time by Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by the 1st and the 15th of the month).
- When applicable, keep patient files accurate in the client portal with updated contact, payment, and insurance information.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services professionally to maintain and increase the goodwill and reputation of Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation. Be respectful of and cooperative, and collaborative with co-workers.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Align with Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation mission, vision, and values.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and active, unrestricted license (Ph.D., PsyD, LCSW, or LMHC) in the State of New York (must be fully licensed or have a Limited Permit as a Mental Health Counselor ). A copy of licensure or limited permit must be provided to Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Available to hold at least 25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Trained or interested in trauma-informed therapy, EMDR, and IFS (or another ego state/parts work therapy) is highly preferred.
- At least three years of experience post-unrestricted licensure is highly preferred but not required.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- A quiet, confidential space to meet with clients online.
- Your own laptop or desktop computer (Apple and Windows), mobile device (iOS or Android), or tablet (with camera) capable of streaming videos.
- Earbuds or headphones with a built-in microphone
- Reliable internet connection
This position is perfect for you if you’re:
- Aligned with Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation mission, vision, and values.
- Would like to work remotely and create your own work schedule.
- Energized by helping others in a team and contributing to the growth of Fully Integrated Psychotherapy and Consultation.
- Social justice-oriented and practice anti-racism work.
- Engaged in doing good work and excited by furthering our mission to make effective and long-lasting mental health treatment whenever possible.
- Able to take direct and constructive feedback and run with it.
- If you have an active New York State license to provide mental health services with the following credentials: LMHC, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMFT, Psychologist, or a Limited Permit MHC holder